Visual Simulation Examples
Visual simulations communicate ideas in a way that line drawings and words cannot, making this technology appropriate for any activity, program, or project where visual media would enhance communication. Some examples of potential applications include:
- Image editing used as a planning tool to present alternatives and solicit feedback.
- Image editing used as a presentation tool to communicate final plans.
- Image editing as a construction aid to contractors.
- Image editing used as a design tool to assist designers in making decisions.
- Image editing as a training aid to help employees visualize new concepts.
- Image editing as a marketing tool for new programs and activities.
- Image editing as a visual impact analysis tool for public meetings and documents.
Using Visual Simulations
Visual simulations can be output in a variety of ways, from simple handouts printed on an inkjet printer to large posters printed on professional-quality plotters. One powerful way to use visual simulations is in a PowerPoint slide show.